[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

Just a note as someone who has extensive concrete background.  Use of
Sodium chloride in ice melting applications is all but banned by every
state Department Of Transportation (US) that I know of due to its
destructive nature with concrete.  Since they are the major users of
this material I would be surprised to find that any company is selling
anything other than Potassium Chloride as Ice melt.  Can someone in
canada let me know what is available?  Just curious.

P.S. I know this discussion is a bit old but I haven't been around for
a few days. - Sorry

     Paul Wolfenbarger E.I.T.

     Structures               Aquatics          pwolfen at nmia_com
     Music                    Felines

     If the doors of perception were glass then everything would appear as
     it is ....  Infinite.

        William Blake