[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: other sources of laterite

> From: Cynthia.T.Cua.2 at nd_edu (Cindy)
> Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 16:24:45 -0500
>
> I got a tip to call the Pet Warehouse for a mail order of laterite.
> Unfortunately they too have stopped selling it.  Apparently it was too
> expensive to ship due to its weight.

If there is some reason that Dupla laterite is not available they
should at least be honest about it.  Like "Not enough people buy it to
make it worthwhile to stock".

Enough Dupla laterite for a 100g tank weighs all of 2.2 pounds!  "too
expensive to ship due to its weight".  Give me a break, Pet Warehouse.

I guess it's time to give John Burleson a call and find out what's
really going on.

George