[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #362

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:39:02 -0500, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
wrote:

> I use a 20 pound CO2 cylinder, topped off with a regulator (purchased from
>     a local beer-brewing supply for $45) and a NuPro needle valve (mentioned in
>     the FAQ and purchased from a local valve supply for $35).

[tech details omitted]

>     I'm sure the Dupla equipment works just fine, but I cannot imagine a BETTER
>     manual system than mine, especially for the price.

Well the one I recommend is pretty similar except the regulator
regulates to VERY LOW pressures (1-5psi) and they drive a
conventional aquarium compressed air (air pump) system (airhose and
valves).   That works too.

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com