[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Current Dupla Research

> From: James Purchase <jpp at inforamp_net>
> Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 02:13:22 -0500
> Subject: Current Dupla Research
>
> I have visited
> Dupla's Web site and can see very little change in their philosophy or
> their product line in 1996. I'm wondering what they have been doing,
> research wise, over the past ten years (aside from counting their
> money).

They are smiling all the way to the bank.

> I find it hard to
> believe that a company like Dupla would just stop their research. Or
> maybe I'm just ticked that they no longer seem to take those of us who
> live on this side of the pond (and speak English) very seriously - hence
> their lack of recent published information in English.

From the content of their web site, it seems that they are more
interested in introducing new control gadgets:
a)Dupla T-Control Alpha
b)Dupla pH-Control Alpha
c)Dupla Dosing Alpha
d)Dupla Ca-Reaktor
e)Dupla mV-Control
f)Dupla AC-1 Alpha

> From: "Michael A. Bateman" <spine at stlnet_com>
> Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:20:11 -0600
> Subject: Re: Current Dupla Research
>

> I have already sent mail to a few of the addresses listed on the Dupla Web
> site.  I received no responses, one bounced.
>
> My suggestion, learn German. :)
>
> Mike

Me too. Let's see if those guys in the CC list above wants to respond.

rgds.
Zon Hisham