[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Fine Control Valves

> From: Pat Bowerman <bowerman at specent_com>
> Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 18:06:36 -0700
>
> I need help finding a quality fine control valve for my system. I
> know, I have read G.B's FAQs on the subject, but let's say that I'm
> having a little trouble finding either of those.

Here are two sources that have worked for other folks:

Nupro valve model B-4MG2 (about $38):

In Denver, these can be had from the Denver Valve and Fitting Co.
(303-232-8844).  They will send via UPS (at least they did at one
time) and they charged $35 plus $7 shipping some years ago.

Also:

Minnesota Valve & Fitting Co.
15901 West 78th St
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-5799

(612) 937-1160

They ship UPS and accept MasterCard over the phone.  Dave Thorsen is the
sales rep for western WI.

George