[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: PMDD recipe

> From: Kelvin <ktwigg at netusa1_net>
> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 12:00:30 -0500
> Subject: PMDD Ingredients
>
> I have been reading alot about this PMDD mix but can't find the recipe anywhere.  Can
> anyone help me out?  Also, can you buy "chelated iron" as a single ingredient?  If so,
> where?

Kelvin,
    The PMDD recipe can be found here:
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/Plants/Fertilizer/fertilizer.html#32

This is in the fertilizer section of the Krib. The Krib is a very good
source for a lot of very good info, check it out if you haven't already
done so.

Yes, you can buy chelated iron by itself. It is available from
Albuequerque Hydroponics, which has a web page on the net. Be careful
with the stuff though. A good trace element mix should already contain
all the iron your plants need.