[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquarium Driftwood

Somebody asked recently about Aquarium Driftwoods' plants and driftwood. I've
gotten both from them on a couple of occasions and had no problems. The
plants have arrived in good shape (via UPS ground service, I think) and the
driftwood (centerpiece & smaller assorted pieces) looks very nice and,
perhaps most importantly, it arrives already waterlogged. No heavy bases or
rocks are needed, you just put it where you want it and it stays there.

                                           Hope this helps,

                                                           Matt MacGregor