[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Lilaeopsis & lighting

I agree with David Webb that lilaeopsis is a prolific and
easily kept foreground plant. However, I have found that it
does well in moderate light. Two fluorescent tubes above a
fifteen gallon tank allow it to grow very quickly.

--
Dave Whittaker                       ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.CA
Gloucester, Ontario                  dwhitt at magmacom_com