[Prev][Next][Index]

Eusteralis Stellat & iron

I have some Eusteralis Stellata which I got in Denmark. It is showing signs
of iron deficiency (pale, yellow leaves) and I am about to try an
experiment—unless one of you tells me it is not a good idea. I have taken an
ounce or so of Zeolite and soaked it in a chelated iron solution. The
solution has just about dried up now, leaving what I hope are
chelated-iron-soaked zeolite pebbles. My thought is to take 2 or 3 of these
pebbles and push them into the substrate at the base of the plants where I
am hoping they would slowly release iron to the plant's roots. Is this a
good, bad or indifferent idea? TIA
Justin P. Healy in cloudy cool Savannah.