[Prev][Next][Index]

just a silly question about hyrophilia....

I have a small (2.5 gallon) tank in my office with some baby java fern's
(two types) and some hygrophillia of some form. One of the stalks of
hygrophillia is comming out of the water and I noticed that the leaves
above the water are a bit more fleshy than the submerged leaves. They also
seem to close at night. I don't have a lid on the tank, I suspend my lights
from the ceiling so that I can grown house plants in the filter (sort of a
cheap hydroponics settup).

My question is, should I cut it back? or if I let it grow out of the water
will it flower?

- Paul

Kudosnet Communications Services                      ph/fax     604-472-8223
"WWW site design, marketing,  hosting,              webmaster at kudosnet_com
database design,  support, and training."         http://www.kudosnet.com/

FileMaker Pro ISO magazine: http://www.kudosnet.com/ISO/
BC Renter's Guide: http://bc-renters-guide.bc.ca/