[Prev][Next][Index]

Clown Loaches and Malaysian Trumpets

Does anyone keep clown loaches with a thriving colony of Malaysian snails?
 I have such a horrible problem with pond snails that I currently have 4
little guys in quarantine.  The main tank is a 125g planted discus community
tank.  Yes, the snails are in the gravel but are frequently seen on the top
of the gravel and even on the glass.  I'm sure with a natural predator in
the tank they will seek cover in the substrate, but will they survive with
clown loaches in the tank all the time?  Any comments are appreciated.
Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil
Hey!  Where did Autumn in Atlanta go???  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.