[Prev][Next][Index]

Patience with Plants

Karen Randall and others have commented about having patience with aquatic
plants.

Question:

What is a reasonable amount of time to wait after you try something (i.e.,
try a new fertilizer, try a new lighting scheme, etc...) before you can say
that the new change either helped, hurt or did not affect the plants?

I know that it has to be specie dependent, so specifically I am referring
to Hygrophila polysperma, Echinodorous, Java Fern, and Vallisneria G.

I know that there is a lot of experimentation going on out there, and
thought that readers of this digest might like to share their thoughts and
opinions.

Augustine Rodriguez
Elk Mound, WI, USA