[Prev][Next][Index]

Breeding SAEs?

I'm confused. There have been a couple of postings recently mentioning
SAE's. The last article I saw about SAE's was in  Aquarium Fish magazine by
Neil Frank and Liisa Sarakontu. IN the article it stated that SAE's had
never been bred yet at least two postings mentioned sexual displaying and
one posting described a successful spawn. If it can be done, or has been
done, I'd sure like to know more about it! I just got a bunch of SAEs in
Germany and I'd love to look forward to spawning them.
Justin P. Healy in beautiful cool, dry, sunny Savannah, Ga