[Prev][Next][Index]

Starter with brick-type adapter?

	My new aquarium has a high-intensity, 8 watt, compact bulb lighting system
with an external, brick-style adaptor.  I am wondering if there is any
reason why I cannot add a starter to this fixture (a starter type was
listed on the bulb sleeve) as I would like to resume using the automatic
timer that formerly provided a regular day/night cycle (my own cycle is far
too eratic to guaratnee that things will get turned on and off at
reasonable times by hand) for my plants  and fish.
	Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.