[Prev][Next][Index]

O-cats vs. Otos

Hey ya'll,

I was recently trying to track down some otos and called my favorite local
fish store.  They told me that o-cats are the same as otos.  Are they??

Also, are duplarit balls the best way to enrich the substrate of a tank?  I
have a 55g I want to convert to plants and wondered if there is anyway I can
convert it w/o having to break down the tank.  Swords, Java Fern, and water
sprite seem to do well in my local water (I have a 10g plant tank,
originally planned w/plants in mind) and I want to let the swords have a
chance to grow in a bigger tank.

TIA

Bridget Tarcha
Self-classified as usually insane