[Prev][Next][Index]

plant problems

I am suprised no one has replyed to my question on my plant..
It's not helping. One that started about 3 or 4 days ago is now
out of the water. The tank isn't full but the water is only an
inch or 2 below the top. Only one has little leaves on it. The
long one doesn't. I will bring it tommorow and float it in one
of the biology tanks until your class or if you have a lunch
tommorow i will bring it in then. It really has me puzzled. I
have no idea how it got there. All i hagve in the tank is a ugf
and gravel, which was taken from the pet store, washed and
immediatley put in the tank. If you can help email me.

Please help,
Jason