[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #173

Recently I submerged two cuttings of Lysimachia nummularia 'Aureum'; one
with roots, the other none, into my aquarium. Two weeks have passed and
they are sending up new stems. I can't see new roots onthe bottom of the
tank but i'm patiently waiting. The leaves are smaller but not significant
and the coloration is good.  My algae eater, zebra and leopard danios and
snails weave/slither in and out of the new stems not seeming to give them
any special attention (as food source). I don't know the pH and nutrient
levels of my tank but Camoba(red ) also grows excellently.

Hope this helps, ajl