[Prev][Next][Index]

Assorted newbie questions

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jeff Skredenske" <Jeff.Skredenske at mail_win.org>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 16:22:03 +0000

          Hi.  I'm new to the aquatic plant hobby.  After reading a
bit, I'm doubtful that I can grow any plants with my current setup.
Are there any plants that can successfully be grown in a 29 gal with
20 watts of light?  I don't think so, but I might be wrong!  :)
Also, I've had an outbreak of brown algae...  how would I go about
getting rid of it?  Everything I have read says to increase the
length of light, and I've done that to no avail...  :(  Well, anyway,
thanks for all the help and I've found the APD very interesting!
--
	Jeff Skredenske                             St. Peters, MO
	jskreden at mail_win.org	                        WIN E-Mail