[Prev][Next][Index]

Riccia

Hey all,

Yesterday I brought home my first clump of Riccia. I tied it down to
a flat rock in my tank with some fishing line. I've got a total of
70W over my 29g tank that it's in. Anybody have any suggestions about
how to keep this plant (I believe it's actually related to the mosses
if I remember right) succesfully? I supplement with CO2, give Dupla
drops once/day, and perform weekly water changes. I guess I want to
know if anything out of the ordinary should be done to keep this
plant successfuly. Any and all comments would be
appreciated. TIA!

Robb D. VanPutte
Dept. of Biology
Texas A&M University