[Prev][Next][Index]

cichlids and plants

I have a question on cichlids and plants.  Most of the plants that we
keep in our aquaria are soft water loving.  How can you keep cichlids
like Juliochromis (my favorite) from the hard-water lakes of eastern
Africa, with plants that are by far the softest-water loving thing
around!!

Another question I have is the on the natural habitat of Anubius.  Are
they normally found emmersed or immersed?  Their anatomical structure
screams out "emmersed"...so what is the deal??  Another Dracena that
fell into someone's tank and survived???