[Prev][Next][Index]

Crinum aquatica info sought...

I am wondering if anyone can give any information about Crinum aquatica?  I
am told it is similiar to it's much larger cousin, Crinum natans, but much
smaller (18" as oppossed to 30+") with thinner more "twisted" leaves...?

Someone has mentioned that this plant is featured in Amano's Nature
Aquarium World (Pages 128-129) and is referred to in the book as "Kurinam
aquatica", as is referred to as "tough"...?

Because of the high cost of this species--$25 for started bulbs--I am
hoping to get some sound information before purchasing...

Best--

Todd March
tmarch at primenet_com

Los Angeles, CA