[Prev][Next][Index]

TexBlast

Those that can still buy TexBlast should consider themselves lucky. IMHO
it's the best gravel for the aquarium. Unfortunately, it's no longer
available in our area.

For those living close enough, you can buy it at the plant for $1 per 50 lb
bag or $1.50 per 100 lb bag. The plant is near Cleveland, Texas, about one
hour north of Houston. I got directions on how to get there once but never
went. Perhaps we can get a group together from Mississippi, Louisiana and
Alabama, rent a truck, split the cost and buy a lifetime's supply.
*******
Shiao Y. Wang
Univ. of Southern Mississippi
sywang at whale_st.usm.edu