[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Ice Cap ballasts

On the subject of 36" T8 bulbs, I just want to say that I have found it
is possible to run these bulbs with an F32T8 ballast (which can be had
for cheap at Home Depot, etc.)

I'm told that this is likely to shorten the lifespan of the bulbs, and
I can't say for sure whether that's so, but the bulbs do light up.

                                        - Steve
--
In Austin, TX - yeah it's hot, that's why we've got a lake!
------