[Prev][Next][Index]

ALMOST a disaster

I found the 20g plant propagation tank in shambles last night.  The light
and glass cover were buried in the water and crushing some of the plants.
 The light was still on and the filter was running.  The walls, furniture
and carpet had duckweed everywhere and water was pooled around the aquarium.
 My best guess is one of the cats couldn't stand just watching the betta and
tried to get him.  Someone got wet but luckily, not electrocuted.  Maybe the
guilty one learned a lesson, I hope so.

Rochelle Williams
Still going to the Olympics, even after the bombing.  Go Team USA!!
Anyone have equestrian tickets for sale?