[Prev][Next][Index]

Again on electronic ballsts

Hi all,
lurking on past months lists I realized that my two 30 watts tritons would
be more happy if fedded by anelectronic rapid ballasts. Actually I use a
magnetic ballasts with starter (preheated system) and lamps becomes hot
expecially on catodes.
Problem is the unusual wattage of lamps (30 watts each - they cover completly
my tank lenght), and Osram technical support told me that their model QT2x24
dimensioned for 2 lamps 0f 24 watts is correct also for my 30 watts lamp.
I am a little suspicious, being also expensive, to buy something that doesn't
works properly, thus I ask you if somebody may help me to decide to buy it...
TIA
--
Ciao  Ezio                _ _