[Prev][Next][Index]

Sagittaria lantifolia

Dear All,

While at a garden centre yesterday, I picked up a large and vigorous potted
"Sagittaria lantifolia" [sic] being sold as a pond marginal.

I've now put it into my planted tank to see what happens. It is still in
its five-inch square pot, filled with soil; and the water has been lowered
so that it's top leaves (which are shaped like an Amazon sword, rather than
strap or arrow shaped) are above the water line.

Does anyone know anything about this species?

Much obliged,

Neale.

From  Neale Monks' Macintosh PowerBook, at...

Department of Palaeontology, Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD
Internet: N.Monks at nhm_ac.uk, Telephone: 0171-938-9007