[Prev][Next][Index]

Hair algae nests

I recently found some collections of hair algae in my plant tank but not in
the usual places. It seems that my two male dwarf gouramis are building
their nests out of hair algae. I can't find the algae anywhere else so the
SAEs may be getting to the rest or the two males have been busy gathering
the algae from around the tank. You don't think the two males are raising
hair algae!? ;-)

I hardly have any algae at all so I thought this method of "control" for
hair algae might be interesting to some folks.

Greg. Tong
San Francisco, CA, USA
gtong at sirius_com

"Every infinity is composed of only two halves."