[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: A truely different kind of CO2 reactor

On Mon, 8 Jul 1996, Harold Wong wrote:
>                \ .\
>                 \  \ 4 feet tubes
>                  \  \
>                   \ o\
>                    \  \
>                     \  \
>                      \ o\
>                       \  \
>                               Leave a gap and let the bubble float into the
>                       /  /      next tube.
>                      /  /
>                     /  /
>                    /O /
>                   /  /
>                  /  /
>                 /  /
>                /O /
>               /  /
>              /  /
>             / O/
>     gap--->  //
>       ______//
>       ------/ Use a smaller tube to inject the CO2. There must be a gap
>                 between the small tube and the big one.
>
> The next thing I would like to do is to find longer length tubes
> so that I can bend it into different shapes.

Cool.  Install several of these tubes in an artistic pattern, launch
some red light in the tube ends, and you have an inverted running
"lava lamp" CO2 reactor.  Break out the black lights, color organ and
the ol' Iron Butterfly album for a complete setup.

Keith Rogers
krogers at es_com