[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #30

> From: John Lobingier <jlob at wpa_net>
> Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 15:21:08 -0400
> Subject: Question: Holes and Potassium?

  What aquarium brand fertilizer can I use to supply more
--

John I don't know if potassium will stop the leaves developing holes. We just discovered a
previously undiscovered pond snail that I think may be our culprit.

Tetra FloraPride has the following analysis:

Soluble Potash (K2O)	3%
from potassium sulfate
Iron (fe)				0.02%
from ferric sulfate

Hope this helps
Best to you..............

Ric Cooney

"Maryland is for Crabs..........I'm doing my share"