[Prev][Next][Index]

Where find Tiger Lotus?

With all the talk from people growing Tiger Lotus (lotuses?), I'd love to
know a reputable place to mail order one (or two or three...).   The local
fish stores don't carry these "exotics" and they've even told me to BUY THEM
if I ever find any.   Does anyone have recommendations?

Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil
20 something days until the Olympics!
125,000 cars commute on a normal day; 700,000 during an Olympic day.
Marta currently has 680 buses. For the two weeks, they are renting another
4800. Combined with private coaches, the expectation is 7000--8000 buses per
day.
The normal 25-30 minute commute will take 3 hours.
When the roads become clogged with people, they will be closed to vehicles.
No on-street parking, anywhere.
Roads that are closed to automobiles will also be closed to bikes.
Ah, the joys of living in Atlanta this summer!