[Prev][Next][Index]

Where to buy?

Hi All

                I'm from Fortaleza, State of Ceará, in Brasil, one of
the hottest places in my country. It's like Miami in a hot summer. The
weather is excellent to cultivate aquatic plants. For more than 15 years
I did this as a hobby, and sometimes I had to give or, even, throw much
of them out, before the quantity kill my fishes.

                I have good water: pH 6.8, low hardness and comes from a
well of 40m deep.

                I intend to build some 150 gal tanks, perhaps a dozen or
more, to cultivate aquatic plants and breed some fishes.

                Here in Brasil it's very easy to find plants like Amazon
Sword, Valisneria, some Cryptocorynes, but I want more.

                Can you tell me how to buy aquatic plants by the Web?
Who sells them?

                Thanks for the information.
--

                Flavio Pinto ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
                mailto:pinto at ultranet_com.br

*	You should visit this sites about my State, Ceara,	   *
*	and my country,Brasil:					   *
*	http://www.bec.hosting.ibm.com/pagina/pceara.htm	   *
*	http://www.netoutdoor.com/v_art/justino/		   *
*	http://bbs.elogica.com.br/noronha/			   *