[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:06:41 -0700
From: Siegler lab <mvsslab at biology_emory.edu>
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: Pitbull...That's what I meant...8)

Liisa,
	Pitbull pleco... Right... I don't know, I think that I just hold
pitbulls and bulldogs in the same section of my consciousness, hence the
confusion.
	I have looked at all sorts of pictures of both otocinclus and
paraotocinclus species. I really cannot find a picture that is "close
enough". You may be right, and it may be a paraoto, but I really don't
think so. All of the paraoto's that I saw pictures of had noses that were
too shallowly slanted.
	Thanks for the anatomy terminology... adipose... Kind of a
strange name, if you ask me.

Alok - in Atlanta, where everything is hot and upside down.