[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #25

>From: Cynthia Powers <cyn at metronet_com>
>Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 23:22:53 -0500 (CDT)
>Subject: Wonder water?

  I have also noticed this is my planted tank. I did a 50% water change last
Sunday and within minutes had bubbles producing on some leaves. The bubbles
also were only produced on some parts of the leaves. I assumed it was
because I hadn't done a water change for 3 weeks (with exams and all). But I
have noticed it on other occasions.
 I will check it again when I do a water change next weekend.
 Also I live in Sydney, Australia where the water is very clean -or so I
think- compared to other countries.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with this "miracle".

Trent
Trent Nicholas                                     | oooO Oooo |
Email - trent at matra_com.au                         |(   ) (   )|
WWW Page - http://www.matra.com.au/~trent/         | \ (   ) / |
Surfing, Bodyboarding, Snowboarding, Skiing, Music |  \_) (_/  |