[Prev][Next][Index]

Low-cost laterite

Well, I found a source of laterite at a price I think is reasonable.
Accordingly, I can now ship laterite at a price I am not embarrassed
to charge.  I will sell it for $1 per pound, you pay shipping.   That
means a 1.75 pound bag in a box that will weigh less than 2# total
will cost $1.75 for laterite and $3 for shipping (priority mail).  I
could also ship 8 ounces in a bottle for $1 for the laterite and
$2.16 for postage. Whatever you want.  Go for it.   Dave Gomberg, 7
Gateview Court, SF CA 94116-1941

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com