[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: snail eradication

In a message dated 96-06-19 03:58:33 EDT, Todd March wrote:

<< As far as eradicating snails... Is anyone familiar with dwarf frogs? Amano
 raves about them for snail plagues in his book ('"dwarf shimegaeru"), but
 my local Japanese supplier, that sells me the marvelous yamanto-numaebi and
 bumble bee shrimp, doesn't think this "dwarf shimegaeru" comes from Japan,
 as he can't find them. >>

I talked to an knowldedgable sales lady at my local aquarium store about me.
She thought the snail eater was the clawed african frog. She also told me
this frog was illegal to sell, at least here in California.

Neil Schneider