[Prev][Next][Index]

MT snails update

Thanks to all who replied about the MT snails. I'm now sure that some
escaped okay. I've seen three moving around. Two I removed and put in my
tank at work that has no clown loaches -- just in case they eat all the
snails in my home aquarium. Soon I'm sure, I will have plenty. Can anyone
tell me how these snails reproduce? Are they the kind that only need to be
fertilized once to produce forever? Or the kind that are both sexes in one?
Or do they need a mate?

BTW, I now know why Clown Loaches have that long pointed face -- perfect
for getting in snail shells!

Olga
in sunny Vancouver -- but supposed to rain tonight -- oh well, we need it.
(really!)