[Prev][Next][Index]

Trumpet Snails

Can anyone provide a brief description of a Malaysian Trumpet snail?  At the
pet store where I work, we have some trumpet snails, that may be the right
kind.  Also, would these snails be a good addition to a tank that has a large
patch of Lilleopsis (not sure which species, it is rather short)?  The
substrate for the lilleaopsis is not very deep, compared to the rest of the
tank.

--
Alan Van Nevel		UMC Physics
573 882 6735

   "Animals are such agreeable friends-they ask no questions, and
   pass no criticisms." -- George Eliot, _Scenes of Clerical Life_