[Prev][Next][Index]

Article Reprints

> From: krandall at world_std.com (Karen A Randall)

> I know the algae articles reprinted on the APD were placed there
> with the best of intentions.  As the author of one of those
> articles though, I would like to point out that it is the
> responsibility of the person posting something like this to obtain
> the permission of the authors before doing so.

...or at minimum, have the attributions right.  The first part of that
article was snatched right out of the FAQ, with George's name left
completely off.

One might have thought that the article was actually reprinted from the
Kitsap Aquarian, by "Oorsline"...

---
Erik D. Olson                                                  eriko at wrq_com
WRQ, Inc.