[Prev][Next][Index]

Antibiotics for cyanobacteria

Hello,
	I recently treated my tank with 2.5mg/l of erythromycin to get
rid of some cyanobacteria that were beginning to grow over my lileopsis.
The treatment worked for a majority of the bacteria, but there are still
a couple of small patches left after 4 days. Are there any other
antibiotics that can be used against Gram negative bacteria that
will not damage the plants or cause any other excessive harm? What I am
really asking is whether anyone else has tried other antibiotics in a
plant tank with better success rates. Thanks.

					Alok