[Prev][Next][Index]

School project on changing pH

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 11:20:30 -0600
From: allan watson high school <alwatson at schnet_edc.gov.ab.ca>
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re:  pH levels

I am hopeful that someone at this address will be able to offer some
information on a Science project that our class is doing.

We are investigating the pH levels in local rivers and lakes and would
eventually be able to make some observations and concluding statements
about the effects of the pH level on the aquatic life in those rivers
and lakes tested.  We have some info on pH levels below 7 but have
failed to gain any info on pH levels above 7.  We are most interested
in the varying effects of rising pH levels on the aquatic environment.
Can you help.
Darrell