[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #4

>Has anyone had any experience that they can share with me about mail order
>plants from
>Delaware Aquatic Plants (Mike Trzonkowski), in Newark, Delaware?

Hi,

We ordered from Mike and were please with the plants.  We are beginners and
had ordered
a plant that was about to go into dormancy and Mike called us long distance
to see if we still
wanted them.  He recommended an alternative which we went with are glad we
did as its one of
the nicer looking plants in the tank.  After approving of the subsitution
our plants arrived 48 hour later.  He told me he is opening a new facility
and has been working like crazy trying to get moved from his old shop.

Hope this helps
Mark