[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Vancouver Water

After struggling with my water conditions for far too long, and having one
nightmare after the other, I gave up on trying to "make do" with tap water,
and got an R/O unit.  If anyone in the Vancouver area is interested, email
me, and I'll give you the name of a company that rents & leases them.  No, I
don't work for them, I'm just a happy customer.  Since I switched to R/O, my
angels won't stop spawning (I wish they would, I'm out of room) and my
Amazon Sword in my discus tank has baby swords popping up all over the
place.  My plants are going insane, and I can't see my fish anymore.
Compared to what I was spending on chemicals to make my water usable, this
is WAY cheaper, and the results were noticable within a week.  Happy fish
and healthy plants.  I don't know why I waited so long.

Shelley
...in Richmond where the water's the same, but the weather isn't.

Shelley Peacock <speacock at starcon_com>

"Any excuse for a new aquarium is a good one."