[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Subject: Copper

From: krandall at world_std.com (Karen A Randall)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 17:36:10 -0400
Subject: Copper

>Also, I have never seen this response in Alternantheras, which
>I've grown with some success in brightly lit tanks.  Are you sure
>you have enough light for these very light hungry plants?

I think I'm having enough light for Alternanthera. I've been having it
growing very well for many months. I have 80W over 50g tank. Maybe my
substrate is running out of nutrients as it is a little over a year old.
I can't seems to find those much-talk-about Dupla or Tropica's
fertilizer over here. Have to make do with Tetra's products.

My Vals putting out enough new shoots to replace the slowly ageing one.
So it may not be copper after all. Thank Goodness.

rgds..kbkoh