[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Copper in acidic Vancouver water?

>From: RTalukdar at mail_utexas.edu (Roni Talukdar)
>
>If you've got copper, there isn't a whole lot you can do short of RO or DI.
>Someone sells some copper-zorb stuff but I don't know how effective it is.
>Give your water people a call and find out what they've been doing to the
>water.

I always thought that carbon would remove dissolved copper from the water.  Is this not true?  Perhaps you could add a little humic acid and then filter it through carbon.  That should at least do it, shouldn't it?

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc. Dallas, TX USA
(214) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  pgr at ti_com Subj:PAGE:David Webb