[Prev][Next][Index]

Tetra CO2 System...?

I'm wondering if anyone can give me some sound advice from hands on
experience with Tetra's complete CO2 system to help me decide whether to
buy or not...

Including how long their CO2 canister (6oz.?) lasts in the real world (for
my heavily planted 29g they say 6-9 months)... And how well the "bell"
injector works and how long the system actually lasts between
injections--from what I could read in the kit, I will need to manuely
inject the CO2 twice daily...?

Yes, I'm aware that I could go out and get everything for a more
professional setup (canister, regulator, valves) for about the same
money--providing I rustle through the phone book and then run all over
finding things from home-brewing dealers and valve dealers ("Y'all want
WHAT, mister?!"), and I'm not real thrilled about this mixing of sugar and
yeast every two weeks ("How much will it bubble this time?!?") that I'm
currenly doing...

The thought of buying one box from my dealer and BINGO I'm in business is
very appealing for my current hectic schedule!

Thanks...

Todd March

Sweltering in near three digit heat in the City of the Angels