[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Dupla Drops

>From: Bruce Hansen <bhansen at oznet02_ozemail.com.au>
>Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 08:49:00 +-1000
>Subject: Dupla Drops
>
>Hello all, I haven't had anything useful to add lately.However one of my =
>friends temporarily had access to a spectrometer and has suggested to me =
>that the formula for Dupla Drops ( the real thing) could be something =
>like
>
>N  Nitrogen      0
>P  Phos           0.7 ppm
>K  Potassium   0.1 ppm
>    Calcium       2.0 "
>   Strontium      0.1 "
>    Iron          1180 ppm
>    Zinc             0.2
>    Manganese   1.5
>    Molybdenum  0.2
>    Copper          0.05
>    Boron            2.2

Hi Bruce,

these numbers look very much like those posted by George Booth. For
example the value for Iron and the value for Phosphor are identical. So
at first look I thought you were only reposting George's numbers. But on
a closer look not all numbers are the same but generally are in the same
range as George's (like the Boron or Manganese). I'd be extremely
interested to find out what the actual concentration of the Dupla drops
was in the test solution, i.e. how much water did your friend use to
dissolve them. Must have been exactly the same ammount that George was
using.

Michael

 / Dr. med. Michael Irlbeck |                                         \
|  Zirler Strasse 15        | Tel: +49 89 713861                       |
|  D-81377 Muenchen         | CompuServe: 100277,343                   |
|  Germany                  | Internet: u721aa at sunmail_lrz-muenchen.de |