---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 23:26:49 -0700
From: Craig Bingman <cbingman at netcom_com>
To: cyn at metronet_com
Newgroups: rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest Vol 02 #095

Cynthia--

Aquarium Frontiers is looking to add at least one high quality freshwater
article to each issue.  Our feeling is that freshwater planted tanks would
be most appealing to our existing readership, since they seem akin to reef
tanks in having the primary producers in that aquatic community present
(in our case, soft and hard corals, in your case, plants.  Several of our
editors either have now or in the past have run planted tanks, and in
many ways, these types of tanks "feel" the same to us.

I was wondering if you might  have an article which you feel might not be
well placed in other magazines that might find a home in Aquarium
Frontiers.  Also, if you think that there are contributors to this group
who might be able and interested in contributing articles, a list of
their names would be greatly appreciated.  I've been reading the list in
the plants newsgroup for a while now, and have formed some opinons of my
own, but there might be some names that I have missed.

Thank you very much,

Craig Bingman