[Prev][Next][Index]

Re:Catching fish in a plant tank

On Thu, 23 May 1996 15:39:02 -0400, Glen Osterhout wrote

>Subject: Catching fish in a plant tank
> snip

The _only_ way I was able to catch any of my half grown discus in my
heavily planted 540 l tank:

I waited until the lights were off at night for about an hour and kept
the room dark during that time, making sure the fish were having nice
dreams...
Then I sneaked into the room with a strong flashlight ...
If you blind them with the flashlight, it's as easy as picking ripe
grapes from a vine. (Almost).

Michael

 / Dr. med. Michael Irlbeck |                                         \
|  Zirler Strasse 15        | Tel: +49 89 713861                       |
|  D-81377 Muenchen         | CompuServe: 100277,343                   |
|  Germany                  | Internet: u721aa at sunmail_lrz-muenchen.de |