[Prev][Next][Index]

(Fwd) NaHCO3 == Baking Soda

From:          "alan van nevel" <frog at theory_physics.missouri.edu>
Date:          Thu, 23 May 1996 10:13:04 -0500
To:            mikeb at pso_siu.edu
Subject:       NaHCO3 == Baking Soda

I used to work for a pool company as a repairman, and yep the expensive jar of
NaHCO3 you just got is just a poor grade of baking soda.  If you can get baking
soda in bulk, It will be a lot cheaper

--
Alan Van Nevel		UMC Physics
314 882 6735

    "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
     Or close the wall up with our English dead!
     In peace there 's nothing so becomes a man
     As modest stillness and humility;
     But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
     Then imitate the action of the tiger:
     Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood."

	- William Shakespeare, _Henry V_ , Act III sc 1

Thanks Again Alan!!  Mike Bernardoni     mikeb at pso_siu.edu