[Prev][Next][Index]

Dupla Drops

>From: RTalukdar at mail_utexas.edu (Roni Talukdar)
>
>By the way, I have a question as well.  For people that use daily trace
>elements (Dupla Drops or PMDD), do you leave the solution outside or in a
>fridge?  I'm thinking about making a doser but I need to know if the trace
>mix can stay outside for a week.

I keep my dupla drops in the space under the tank, but I make sure they are
boxed.  I've read from more than one place that light breaks down the chelating
agents used in most iron fixing products, so I try to prevent this problem by
eliminating the light from the equation.

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc. Dallas, TX USA
(214) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  pgr at ti_com Subj:PAGE:David Webb